League of Legends is my second favorit game. It is not like World of Warcraft need to spend a lot of time. It has a high quality, and this game need team work like dota and startcraft by Blizzard Entertainment.. It’s a multiplayer online battle arena video game. General palyers can creat 2 teams of champions, 3vs3 or 5vs5. And the game can currently be played in five different modes: Tutorial, Custom, Co-Ops vs. Al, Normal and Ranked.
- Tutorial is the game mode where new players are directed to when they first start the game. It is a private offline game session where the players are taught the basic controls and goals of the game.
- Custom mode allows players to manually create custom game sessions that other players can find on a game list and join. Players can add computer controlled champions (bots), set password, and set the maximum number of players in Custom games. Custom games now also allow players to view the game in spectator mode.
- Co-op vs. AI is a mode where players are matched either alone or as part of a group against a team of bots. Currently, this mode is only available on the 5v5 map, Summoner’s Rift. Players can choose either beginner or intermediate difficulty.
- In a Normal game, players queue themselves to the automatic match-making service either alone (Solo) or as part of a group. The server then automatically creates a game and attempts to populate it with players in a way that both sides have a 50% chance to win. The players are rated in a hidden Elo rating based on the outcome of normal mode matches they participate in, and the server uses that rating for future match-making. Only the win count of the player in normal mode is displayed publicly, losses and Elo are not displayed.
- The Ranked mode became available to players of level 20 and higher when Season One officially commenced on July 13, 2010, but was later changed to only be available to players of level 30 (players can still queue for Ranked games if they’re over level 20, but only if they are in an arranged team). While this mode plays much like Normal mode, two main differences exist. First, the game uses Draft Mode where each team can ban up to 3 champions from the game (so no players may play them) and the two teams cannot play the same champion (so if team A takes Ezreal, team B cannot take Ezreal) In addition you also see your enemies champion picks before the loading of the actual game (So that your team can arrange your team depending on which enemies you are facing). Second, an exclusive, visible rating is calculated based on the player’s performance in Ranked games. The player is placed on the ladder according to their rating, and top teams on the ladder have a chance to compete in the “$100,000 Global Finals” at the end of the season. Season One has ended after the dreamhack Season One tournaments. Season Two, launched in November, introduced the addition of six-ban games, ranked teams and a complete change of the masteries
This picture is masteries.
And this one is runs.